How to Shut Off a Car Alarm That Won't Quit. Your car alarm is going off again, and your neighbors are livid. Car Alarm Keeps Going Off - How To Fix It - Duration: 3:17. carquestions 191,834 views. It's a Rav4 and a factory fitted alarm . I finally got my Durango car alarm to stop going off but now the Durango will not stay running. Contact Us FAQ: ... the car alarm goes off everytime. RAV4.4 Fourth Generation (2013+ Models) ... After battery replacement alarm keeps going off ... After battery replacement alarm keeps going off I replace the battery but still everytime I - Answered by a verified Toyota Mechanic My rav4 alarm goes off after my battery went dead and I could not reset it. Your car alarm is going off again, and your neighbors are livid. My girlfriend has a problem with the alarm system on her 2002 (52 Plate) Toyota Rav4. No thieves are nearby, so why is it sounding off? I have no need - Answered by a verified Toyota Mechanic The alarm keeps going off, for - Answered by a verified UK Auto Mechanic My car alarm keeps going off. I have 2013 Ford Fusion. Alarm goes off 15seconds after i lock my car!!! alarm keeps going off on RAV4 toyota - Toyota RAV4 question Toyota RAV4 Battery Keeps Going Flat :(Showing 1-13 of 13 messages. ... Last night it happened 3 times and I have the horn going off in my head. 3:17. It takes 15sec for the alarm to arm itself so it is going off immediately. help my toyota rav4 2002 is stuck on the ... the key but the allarm just keeps going off. How do I stop car alarm going off after I changed battery? - For the last 3 weeks now, the car alarm on my 2007 Escape has been going off without any apparent reason. No thieves are nearby, so why is it sounding off? alarm keeps going off on RAV4 toyota - Toyota RAV4 question Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums ... Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Truck, ... (2008-2013) > alarm keeps going off I have a 2004 rav4 and every time I try to open the door with the key instead of the remote, my alarm goes off and I can't get it to stop. 20914772 my Rav4 car alarm keeps going off and doesnt turn off even if you press the fob key, i have disconnected it under - Toyota RAV4 question The 2010 Toyota Highlander has 1 complaints for alarm goes off. It always happens a few minutes after I have alarmed it. How do you reset anti-theft system? Toyota Rav4 car alarm miami Tony Diaz. Read what 78 verified drivers of the Used 2015 Toyota RAV4 had to say about it on Edmunds.com. usually while i am at work or in the middle of the night. Battery replace,Now the alarm wont shut off. Toyota RAV 4 (2000 - 2006) ... 02 2.0 Unable to turn off alarm. Toyota Rav4. Toyota Venza Factory Alarm May Sound for no Reason - 54 reports. Car Alarrm goes off without apparent reason. Ever since I changed my car battery on my Toyota Rav4 P reg 1996 model, the alarm keeps going off. ... Alarm Issue: Goes off and does not turn off with key fob or ignition start. ... 2013 Toyota RAV4- ... Alarm Issue: Goes off and does not turn off with key fob or ignition start. The panic alarm on the 2008 Honda CRV LX keeps going off for no reason. ... off - but should be able to cope with at least 3 weeks of not being started.